PRP for Pain, Injuries and Healing
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy uses injections of a concentration of a patient’s own platelets to accelerate the healing of injured tendons, ligaments, muscles, and joints.
BENEFITS OF PRP FOR PAIN AND INJURIES:
- PRP ENABLES FASTER HEALING OF THE JOINTS AND LIGAMENTS.
- PRP TREATS THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM.
- PRP IS SAFE WITH LITTLE SIDE EFFECTS.
- PRP WORKS WELL ALONGSIDE OTHER TREATMENTS.
- PRP IS AN AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVE TO SURGERY
PRP injections use each individual patient’s own healing system to improve musculoskeletal problems. PRP treatments are great for patients looking to alleviate their long-term pain symptoms. Additionally, PRP also boasts: Faster recovery times, expedites tissue healing, Alleviates the need for anti-inflammatory medications.
Weight Loss Department
Smoking Cessation Department
Stress/Anxiety/ Insomnia Department
Teeth Whitening Department
Spot Fat Reduction Department
Before & After
- 3 Sessions- 1 Initial & 2 "Boosters"
- Laser Therapy, Behavior Counseling,
- Holistic Assessment, Detox planning
- Custom Laser Treatments
- Holistic Assessment
- Nutritional Planning
- Exercise Planning
- Weekly Plan Adjustments
- Package 3 Sessions- $269
- Package 5 Sessions-$399
- Subsequent visit- $99-$199
- 2 Treatments Med Area Reg. $1800-$2000 Special $599
- Treatment Large Area reg. $1200 Special $499